View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #11
eastendlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFigliuolo View Post
Fun build, swim slow, dart/swim at a faster retrieve. If anyone is interested, I did the eyes on a laser printer. I can bring sheets to plugfest. They have to be epoxied over or sealed somehow though as they are not laminated. Let me know.

I ripped off eastend Lu's color scheme on the darker one. (His still look better though).
They look great Joe !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorM View Post
very nice job, paint is very clean. I like the yellow one and the last one too, heck really like the first one too.

I was wondering if anyone did a smaller size of these plugs. I have a few of Lu's and was thinking a smaller version would be really nice but have never seen one.
I made some smaller ones (protos)but did not like their action.They all darted like small darters and i wanted the dart and swim action.I have to revisit them as i think i have it figured out but we are talking plugbuiling here and most likely i will have to have many failures before i find a winner.

Originally Posted by Flaptail
"Throw plugs like we do that will cause them to suffer humility. Pogies make any fisherman look good when bass are around. Bait is easy."
eastendlu is offline   Reply With Quote