View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
As a business owner, my health related costs have increased. As a resident, my wait for doctors appointments has significantly increased.

My understanding is that MA has the highest concentration of Primary Care Medical Doctors in the nation per capita, yet the longest waiting times for appointments. What's going to happen in other states that don't have the luxury of a high concentration of doctors, yielding more available choices for care?

There should be two lines. One line for people that paid for their health care, and a second line for people that have their health care paid for them. Not only do I have to pay for someone else, but I have to wait in line behind them too??
Sounds like Romney-care is not so good. If Obama-care is Romney-care taken to a national level, sounds like the whole nation is in for a screwing. As I mentioned in another thread, leaving matters such as this to the States (as Constitutionally intended) would provide the diverse competition to show which models work and which don't. Things could more easily (and Cohstitutionally) be repaired. The National stuff goes on and on and on, getting tweaked, but not discarded.