Thread: Arizona Boycott
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
FishermanTim

Arizona Boycott

The Boston City Council has unanimously voted to boycott Arizona based on thier anti-immigration law.

These people must be either the stupidest idiots on the block, or are solely dependent on illegal immigrants as their voter base.

When these jack-holes voted, they basically said "We are FOR illegal immigration, and we DON"T care about hard working legal citizens. All we care about is what WE can get for OURSELVES!"

I certainly hope that some, if not all of these turds can be voted out of office this year. The running joke now is that any ciminalien that doesn't want to deal with the law in Arizona should come to Massachusetts. If they do, they should move in next to, and set up shop in the same neighborhoods as the city councilors.

It's so enraging when you have a topic that effects millions, and one state THAT IS DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY IT takes a step/stand, and our POS state, half-way across the continent, with no REASON to get involved, has to stick it's nose into someone else's business.
It's not like we have anything here at home that could be MORE IMPORTANT than immigration, but heck, we live in Shang-gra-la here in New England so I guess everything here is perfect!

"They" won't be happy until they cheapen the act of achieving citizenship to the point of it being like getting a free meal with a tank of gas. Let's give every illegal alien that snuck into the coutry a job, a house, and free medical care at NO COST (to them) and make every other LEGAL citizen pay for that perk while we lose any benefits we used to enjoy.

I'm done, time to get back to work and earn money for some illegal alien.