Thread: Less Big Fish!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Less Big Fish!

Started a new diet 3 weeks ago to coincide with the start of the new fishing season knowing that I would be biking the canal and peddaling my kayak ALOT this season! At the time the scale told me that I weighed a whopping 313 pounds......5 pounds heavier than I had been and my heaviest weight ever! That was all I had to see was 313 pounds and I knew it was time for a change! I cut out all of the cake, cookies, donuts, almost all the bread I was eating and what bread I have been eating has been low cal or whole grain, eating more fruit for snacks among other things including portion control! I had a tendency to eat everything I could until I was stuffed......now instead of 3 burgers or 3 sandwiches......I only have 1 and it has not been bad at all!

So week 1 I lost 3.5 pounds.......nice start I thought! Week 2 I lost 2.5 pounds......WOW! I thought 6 pounds in 2 weeks!!!! Well.......this week I weighed in this am and I lost 5 pounds this week alone!!! Thats 11 pounds in 3 weeks and I gotta tell you I sure can feel the difference! I have a small goal of losing 20 pounds total before I go to Cuttyhunk in June, just over 3 weeks from now, and hopefully a total of 30 pounds! Off to a great start!! Down to 302 pounds and hoping to break the 300 pound mark next week!!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote