View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Thunder Rod

Thumbs up Home for Sale: Fisherman neighbors wanted

Well, they say you can't choose your family, but maybe you can choose your neighbors...

A very nice family home is going up for sale in our small, close-knit neighborhood in Wareham, and it'd be real cool to get another diehard angler and SB member on board.

I say "we" because, (and this is the best part of the whole place), for your neighbors on each side, and across the street, you get 3 dedicated anglers and esteemed SB members.

1) Hard core, knowledgable canal rat, with canal cruiser et al, fishes on the rocks in the canal at least 4-5 times a week. Makes his own plugs and soft plastic baits. Excellent surf fisherman and all around nice guy. Not too bad a horseshoe player either...

2) Die Hard, 12-month a year angler. Fishes for it all: salt, fresh, ice, boat, surf... shellfish, crabs, lobster... you name it. Also makes his own soft plastics. Writes for "The Fisherman Magazine," "On the Water," etc. Better at horse shoes than #1.

3) Esteemed and highly respected local tackle shop owner, plug builder, and extremely knowledgeable fishing veteran. Well known on SB.com. Works too much to play horse shoes.

If that isn't all, well, then I suppose you'll want to know a little about the house too (for whatever reason)...

1.75 wooded acres.
100's of acres of Cranberry bogs behind the property (Lotsa deer)
attached garage
3-4 bedroom
2 full bathrooms
Dead-end, cul-de-sac street.
Nice, brand new deck in rear
Freshly painted inside and out.
Mint condition.

If you're interested, feel free to drop me a PM.

Please buy this place before a PITA member, or cannibalistic Nazi zombies or something moves in on us.

Thanks.

-JD-

"Never Feel Guilty About Tricking a Fish into Attacking Something it Perceives as Being Smaller and Weaker than Itself."
Thunder Rod is offline   Reply With Quote