Thread: Dumb
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #39
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Your smarmyness never seems to diminish, even when you are undeniably wrong. It's kind of nice to see that not being able to fish hasn't changed you and just made you a grump.

I guess I have to be more specific with you, since you clearly can't figure out some things on your own. I did research my points here, which amounted to much more than "googling" charter services. I actually did one better and contacted the ship yard where the boat is berthed. I spoke to a lovely young woman who gave me the information I was requesting, which I then passed on to you.
Perhaps you're asking the wrong questions.

I passed along the info about a public statement that the boat was to be chartered, without stating from where it would be chartered as at the time I didn't have that information. But made the quite reasonable assumption that chartering a yacht from the island is quite possible.

That the boat company where the yacht is currently birthed is not going to charter the yacht isn't evidence of wrong doing as you seem to be accusing.

Also, there are Portsmouth based companies that do charter yachts like Kerry's.

You still haven't provided anything that supports the accusation and demonstrates intent or awareness of wrongdoing.

Keep trying.
-spence