View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #9
luds
Night Stalker

For those of us in the do more with less working world texting and mobile device e-mail can be our life line. What better way to make use of otherwise wasted bumper to bumper commuting time that can take hours. This law should be age specific just like the new law regarding teenage cell phone use while driving. I have no problem banning teens from texting. There should be extra fines for sexting unless they're 18 of course. If I had my way there wouldn't be cell phones but the reality is to survive and prosper in the corporate world and put food on the table for your family you need to make use of every minute in your day. The phone doesn't exactly cut it either since documentation is key and when you're sitting in traffic @ 6:30 in the morning it might not be the best time to call someone. Might result in some fatalities, smeared winshields, and fender benders but that's what makes the world go round these days. Texting isn't the problem. It's the demands put on people that have to do it.

luds is offline   Reply With Quote