View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #70
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I'm battling a f'd up elbow right now so turning is painful and I have to do that for a living so I have to be careful. Most importantly that is my spook fishing elbow so I need to be cautious. I'd be devastated if I could not do that this spring. That being said I did get 10 small darters started yesterday when I had a few minutes to do something for myself. I'd luv to stop by the Lawrence plug works again some day. Can't stress how important it is to document your ideas and your work as it is so easy to forget what the hell you are doing, at least for me anyway.
Heres where I stand . Birch, maple and a few AYC. I am really starting to enjoy making darters. Fast becoming my favorite plug to make. You have to be pretty precision on your fixtures and your machining and I luv that kind of stuff. I will say this though I have a lot to learn as far as getting them all to be good performers and lots to learn about fishing them but I always have George to bug as far as that goes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2246.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	42730   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2247.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	42731  

Last edited by ProfessorM; 11-28-2010 at 12:14 PM..

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote