View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #88
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
How am I changing the subject? B/c I said that you have repeatedly called all dems either idiots or morons? once again...I have not Again are you making your statement on the basis that the insults was slightly different? I admitted I wasn't 100% sure. I can't remember all your insults b/c you make them in most threads. so, as usual you pontificate assertions with no actual facts 4-5 months ago I started telling you that it was classless to repeatedly post in a thread that ALL dems are morons did not, idiots did not, or some very similar insult (I better add the word similar b/c that seems to be the key in this discussion)no, all would be the key...your sticking point with Jim remember?. That is why you continue to use the word classless no...CLASSY now - like a little 12 year old trying to get digs in (similar to how you comment on my reading things b/c I once more than once said I don't read every link, cut and paste or post and also now your repeated use of the word pontifiate).yup

I've don't have a problem with you complaining about a single person's statement, its the insult of 50% of the voting public that I've commented on.

You make more insults than anyone else here - by far. prove it
I guess its just a difference in how we see things. I see your knowing JohnnyD can't see your posts but insulting him as low. You see it as speaking freely.
no, just having a little fun

you have effectively solidified yourself as posterboy