View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Right...
because Obama's healthcare bill, and not the (Republican) Govenor's budget slashing that did this.

There was a case in Arizona last week with an otherwise healthy woman in her 20's who needed a transplant... all Obama's Death Panels...
Rockhound, Gov Palin's concern was that Obama's healthcare plan would result in governmnet employees making life-and-death decisions regarding whether or not healthcare would be provided.

If you have proof that Obama's plan has something in it that would prevent that from happening, that would prove that Palin was wrong. Since you are mocking me, I assume you can point me to the language in Obama's bill that says that never would any government employee make thos ekinds of decisions.

If you want to defend Oba,a's plan by saying that government employees make those kinds of decisions today, therefore Obama's plan doesn't change the status quo, that's valid.

The fact is, there would be government employees deciding who lives and who dies. Like we have today, and I'm opposed to that today.