View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Jim: small nit to pick.

I enjoy discussion with you, and find it respectful and you have a good perspective having served... BUT... can you please stop saying that "I Say liberalism.." this... it is a Michael Savage Quote (and book title). I said it before, if you used this in public forums before him, sue that whack-job and get rich!

As far as the perspective of the inability to control ones sexuality.

Were you married when you were deployed? Did you manage to control your sexual impulses for a year and not have an affair with a female soldier? Hooker? I assume no as you seem like a stand-up guy.

I think assuming a gay soldier is going to be more prone to rape or assault another soldier is shaky ground.
When liberals stop supporting an insane agenda (murderers deserve to live, but not unborn babies), I'll be happy tp stop referring to it as a mental disorder. It is what it is.

To your other points, I got married on leave, during my service. No, I did not cheat on my wife. But you see, except for the rare day off, I had no opportunity, because I was surrounded by men, who I'm not attracted to. If I was gay, how could I not feel some sexual impulses toward some of the guys?

Your argument literally could not be weaker. A heterosexual soldier, while on duty, has no temptation for sexual distraction. A homosexual soldier would be surrounded by temptation.