View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Are the combat games on Wii really graphic? J loves shooting and blowing stuff up. I bought him the Wii last year for his B-Day but didn't give it to him because he was already getting too much stuff. We (Santa) gave it to him for Christmas and he's having a blast with it. Mom and dad and I are having fun with it, too.
I HIGHLY reccomend Wii lego star wars the complete saga. Its violent in a non-violent sort of way. You get to blow stuff up, battle with light sabers - but its lego characters. So its not bloody. There is a lot of humor in it. Its a lot of problem solving passing from level to level so it has some educational components. Each area has different missions and you need to figure them out. It follows the basically story lines of the movies. I love it and so do my kids. Hours and hours of playing time. It was a big hit a few years ago and now its very cheap. I think I paid less than $20 bucks for it.
Wii lego Harry Potter is the same thing, awesome game for kids and adults.
The combat games (call of duty) are very violent and has the F word every few minutes. It may be suitable for the children of DD coffee drinkers but not most evolved people......

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote