Old 01-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #74
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
as is drinking to much water
you can die

weed is the least harmful substance there is
compared to so much else that is legal.
When I really have to buckle down and get a ton of work done, I take a preworkout powder mixed with some water. Kind of like a legal Adderal. There is no way in hell that it'd be safe for anything more than occasional, let alone daily use... but, that's legal and $25 for 40 servings. I can only take half a serving, a full one makes my heart feel like it'll explode. I also use it in emergency situations where I'm having trouble staying awake while driving home from overnight trips to the Ditch.

The point to the above is that there just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how drugs are scheduled. Tons of studies exist that demonstrate weed far, far down the list of dangerous substances than cigarettes or alcohol. The marketing of Pot as a gateway drug and consistent government propaganda has instilled so much misinformation that some of the most ridiculous claims are widely accepted as fact. Where as on the other hand, I can go to my local GNC, drop $25 on the counter and have a substance that causes an almost immediate elevation of blood pressure, heart rate and would probably kill anyone with any heart condition.