View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

we just like being miserable, if it wasn't that we would find something else to whine about. I am actually thinking about using e tex again but am trying something else now that is very stress free, actually fun. Not sure how it will hold up but is looks nice and was used by other builders in the day. Fishing it will be the test and if it is pretty good I will say screw the epoxy. At this point I am sick of the fun being sucked out of the process and if this remedies this I will take a plug that doesn't wear like iron, but good enough, after all it is a wooden plug and will wear and I can and have accepted that fact. I need to put some fun back into this, besides I got 100's of plugs waiting paint and epoxy. Been stock piling them for a few years. but have been hesitant on finishing them because of the non consistency of my selection of epoxy. One day nice next day suck. So to conclude I am using a less durable product but fun and if I accept it than anyone I give plugs to will have to accept it to, beside I am probably way more fussy than they are anyway. I don't care if they wear out I like to make more and it has to be fun. Who has a hobby that pisses them off? only a fool

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote