View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
Raven

Exclamation its RIDICULOUS

NOT THE ARTICLE ....

But the whole concept of using herbicides...
it's a totally unnecessary practice...

The method of farming being used here is the real problem
making the crop plant immune to round up is just to have less crop loss and or manual labor due to the herbicide having to be used.

Soil is a wonderfully complex substance full of life but the present method of farming treats it like just an anchoring mechanism to support the roots and stalk of the plant being grown.In fact it KILLS it or renders it basically inactive.

The way to Stop weeds is to used MULCH that is generally free
such as leaves that fall from trees. WHERE do they go instead?
the DUMP...

Also plant spacing designed to smother out the light available to weed plants is the other solution but that takes a little to much thinking for these AGRICULTURISTS that are complete by the book idiots.

They are MINING the soil of trace elements by fertilizing
with only N.P.K. or nitrogen(N) ,phosphorous(P) and potassium(K)
until the weeds say: (not joking) we need to grow here to enrich this worn out soil and then there's no stopping them.

The whole concept of growing food in this way does little to foster the growth of the mighty earth worm that adds tons of organic matter back to the soil each year. In Fact , it basically wipes them out.

EVERY acre of soil thats suitable for growing crops can support a population of up to 2 million earth worms but current farming practices have it down to less than a 1000 if that.

You in fact have more earthworms living in your lawn than the farmers have in their fields. Einstein wrote a wonderful book on them
but it was largely over looked because of his theory of relativity and because of the world wars, it got buried into Obscurity forever.

I wrote the president on this matter and the whole thing pisses me off. To give it meaning imagine if chemicals were dumped into the ocean killing all the fish because they are smelly creatures when they wash up on the beach. ITS about as ignorant as doing that!

And you guys wonder why i insist on growing my own food.
you cannot trust these bastards one lick. I'm telling you !!!

WALMART is opening 750 square foot hydroponic supply centers in many stores (california) even in New Jersey for the grow it at home folks.

The government will allow this, but they won't stop genetically modified crops or the abomination of round up ready grain.

in one SEASON this pollen from ALFALFA hay will be blowing in the wind going right up your NOSE. It's gonna be a Horror show.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote