View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #47
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
...there is zero evidence that the Tea Party supports racism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Zimmy, first you say that "people do not represent everyone or necessarily the party"

It's EXACTLY teh liberal agenda that got blacks stuck in the poverty cycle, by making them addicted to welfare, and providing financial incentives to drop out of school, have kids outside of marriage, and to not work.
I did not contradict myself. I said they do not represent...necessarily the party. You said there was zero evidence. There is plenty of evidence that a substantial portion of the members of the tea party are racist. The party platform certainly would not be overtly racist. I think there are people in the tea party who are not racist. I think there is a higher percentage of tea party members that are racist than any other "major" political group.

As far as the second part... you mean "people" in general or only "blacks"? I am not sure why the policies described did that to blacks and not my parents or grandparents or me. If the policies of the liberals are so bad, why aren't we all on welfare knocking people up?

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.