View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #33
luds
Night Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogston29 View Post
Shalke did not look too impressive yesterday. Strange that they made it this far.

Barcelona - Madrid should be great today. Perfect timing for Verizon to add FSC in HD to the lineup. Noticed it was added half way through the United game yesterday. Made my day for sure.

Yeah Josh. Shalke 04 has been interesting to watch and definitely a surprise that they made it so far. I can't get over their keeper. His size reminds me of Schmeichel. He is able to get his outlet throws past mid field with ease which is insane.

I'm still furious over RM v. Barca. Say what you will about Mourinho and the defensive/counter attack style of Madrid but there is no way to make an argument that Barca didn't ruin that game. Welll.....maybe Barca and the officials. The straight red was rediculous even if it was Pepe! Barca players grabbing their faces after every challenge and writhing while on the ground made me sick. It's embarrassing that IMO the best team in the world would behave that way. Pedro was the player that made me the most ill. If he's eligible for the final I hope Scholes puts his studs through his nuts. The only thing that was comforting at all was that Messi didn't behave that way. His second goal was beautiful.

The only way the return leg of Madrid Barca will be watchable is if the ref shows yellow for players attempting to influence decisions early on with those rediculous surround the ref tactics.

As pissed as I am at least I can take comfort that I'm not an Arsenal fan.

luds is offline   Reply With Quote