View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #11
Saltheart

While I wanted to see them win , the first game on the home teams court is one the home team is supposed to win so hey , things are on track. i hated to lose with the fine performance by Ray and PP but lets face it , Rondo was a no show and KG may very well have seen the last of his true "allstar" days. I thought the flagrant foul call on Oniel cost us the big third quarter comebacl and the momentum it carried. I was also shock to see the whole mess with PP when he eventually got ejected. No way that was a flagrant foul and no way should he have been ejected. His ejection was the end of the game. Doc should have just pulled the starters and let the bench have some playing time. It would have helped the old legs , helped the younger guys get some playoff time on the floor and serve as a protest to some extent about the ref making a truly stupid call and then excalating it to the ejection. Now I don't think they would have won anyway but that wholem thing was surreal and puts Pierce in the position of not being able to play agressively in the rest of the series do to the game suspension now hanging over his head should another overzealous ref decide to pound his chest again. wade played a great game. far better than anyone expected. If he has all 30 point games , then not only will they beat us but they will be the league champs. We got to figure out how to keep him under control!
Rondo has to contribute more or its all over. KG just isn't going to be the force we hope but he could be more effective if we could have Kazaam coming off the bench.

Anyway , they were supposed to win game 1 at home so on to Game 2.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote