View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #22
Saltheart

KG's best game I have seen

KG played the best game I have ever seen him play. If not for Rondo's elbow , I would be predicting the Celtics now know they can beat miami by going to KG down low. He dominated the center. have not seen a guy play that good at center since Kareem. points and rebounds , he crushed Miami.

Too bad about Rondo. That guy earned his green jersey yesterday. That one handed performance now mkaes him a Celtics legend. Good for him! Now , if by some miracle that elbow doesn't swell to the size of a softball , maybe he can play in the next game but you got to figure he is an unlikely player next game.

Green played really well. We'll be seeing him more. No way Doc missed the performance he put on and that should get him extra minutes. Good to see shaq out there. Even though obviously slow on his feet , he plugs the middle with shear size and he is still an offensive threat.

Pierec as always great. Ray Allen has to be the most "professional" player in the league. Always ready , always working hard, always a threat to shoot.

If Rondo were 100 percent , I say we win the next game easily by feeding KG and then Miami would be in trouble. Lets see how they do with rondo on the bench or at best playing with one arm on guts alone!

Go Celtics !!

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote