View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #6
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

Fred what really gets me is how much in bed these guys are with the State. It's disgusting. All the healthcare laws in this state have been MAJOR bones to every single insurer now.

Think about it. They said 300,000 new people have signed up for health insurance when it became mandatory. So all these guys got a HUGE surge in business...how else do you pay for tv and radio ads all day long....That stuff isn't free. Then again neither is the 1/2 million dollar salary of every bigwig in these health plans. Mitt was one of them?

300,000 x $500 lets say for an average payment....why didn't your and my insurance go down...more people on the plan allows wider pool.

Btw I re-read the letter they sent me, have to call them on Tuesday but it looks like we DID get approved for Commonwealth Care. The kids however did not and I'm not sure why. They have a $5500 deductible. yikes. The rate is a bit better than normal, but looks like wife has to sign up separate herself. She don't want to switch doctors. wtf. Don't have a choice now he's not on any of these plans.
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote