Thread: WOAH
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& View Post
BECAUSE THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE is going to increase by another 11,000 workers which your PRESIDENT is so valiantly spending his time arguing about when his next golf tee time is or is counting down to his next vacation while this is happening.
From what I've read Obama works pretty much 24 hours a day, makes his aids work nights etc...I'm not sure if he works so hard to get ahead so he can get a round in...or perhaps it's the mountain of crap his presidency has had to deal with.

Quote:
Because the stock market had a rough day today and is going to be even worse tomorrow with this news.
Perhaps if the GOP would quit playing games and actually work to negotiate a solution the market wouldn't be having a rough patch. The political grandstanding makes for good TV, but you can't have a real solution with no compromise.

Quote:
And yes because O'Bama just plain out sucks.
So you think he is Irish?

Quote:
So far I've seen NOTHING out of him for progress in changing this economic environment we're in right now.
The current economic malaise isn't a product of "Obama", it's a product of decades of mismanagement that's left us challenged to deal with massive global changes.

Remember back in 2008/2009 and many were predicting we would be in a full on depression right now...

As bad as things are the DOW is still above 12,000.

Borders is suffering because they didn't have a solid business model going into a very severe recession. Not because of Obama.

-spence