View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:59 AM   #26
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesapeake Bill View Post
A slight correction is needed...Michigan does not have "the most open gun control laws outside of Texas." In fact they aren't in the top 5. Alaska, Arizona, and Vermont have the least restrictive because they are unrestricted carry states (meaning no license is required). Of the "shall issue" states Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Washington are the least restrictive. So at least 6 states are ahead of Michigan...

If you think adding police is the answer I suggest you read teh book "Freakonomics."
6 states?

Michigan is: no permit for long rifles, a shall issue state. they have safety inspections but whatever, nobody cares, may carry loaded in vehicle, and also a castle state.

And its certainly not helping Flint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesapeake Bill View Post
Roger and Me has no relevance nor does the idiot who made it...JMHO

I don't see Michael Moore giving back huge sums of his money. He wants to keep his earnings just as much as the next guy except he wants everyone else to give theirs up. A true scumbag in my book.

That being said Flint is a wreck of a city...for a multitude of reasons.
I don't see you or the Michigan Militia or the Republicans bringing to light what happened there?

Moore: 1
You: -alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& View Post
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

Tomorrow nights O'bamamallow roast and fashion show featuring Spence and the likwidettes has been cancelled due to impending budget cuts for next year.

That is all carry on

Have you gotten a job yet?

Ski Quicks Hole