View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Obama is the president and Cain is one of 10 potential nominees so its a little different. I cant give him a pass or comment since there have been zero details released. We have no idea what the complaint gainst him was? Do you have info? I think the major criticism is that he changed his story in a matter of a few hours, pretty lame performance and I think it will hurt him. very few think he has a chance anyway. Did you hear his two different takes on abortion - it was hilarious, he made no sense.
I dont think this rises to the level of John Edwards banging his staff and having an illegimate child while his wife battled cancer but who am I to say. Did you see Perry's speech in new hampshire? Guy was giddy, pretty funny and much more interesting than Cain.
I don't have any more details than you but given that there was a settlement, I'm sure something happened more beyond his holding his hand up to his chin and saying something like your just as tall as my wife. It's hard to rank harrassment but Edwards certainly was as low as you can go. Good point about pres. vs. candidate. Yes, Perry's speech on $/gold and Cain's flip flopping on abortion were funny. I attribute both (and many other mis-statments by candidates/pres.) to the incessant round the clock media coverage.