View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #22
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
there were some interesting posts earlier in your...- What are you 12? I mean, the thread that were interesting which you seem to have ignored..- I saw that post. Of course there are he said she said cases. But now there is a 3rd person (w/no settlement). It seems to me that if it happens 1 time, your carefull not to let it happen a 2nd time, never mind a 3rd. .but let's just lable him a sexual harasser...I'd like a lot more evidence...yes. Once Herman takes one of his 3 accusers up on the offer to release her from the settlement, I'm sure you'll have all the proof you'll need. So again, what do you want, video tape?I wonder how you would handle this if you were sitting in front of a potential employer and the other applicant for the position leveled non-specific charges from unnamed people and sources that you were unable to really speak about or elaborate on due to arrangements that were made many years ago....tough position to find youself in, I'd think...and the primary is about seeing who has what it takes to be Pres., so we'll see.....some people get better with adversity and some throw in the towel

But Herman after trying to sidestep the issue has now finally admitted he remembers the incidents - so there is "no unnamed people and sources". He knows what he did, who accused him and what the settlement was.
Stay tuned for the video tape?