View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #23
scottw

you are still assuming quite a bit...but let's apply your relativist thought that "I think both parties are just as bad" to this situation that has you all worked up...

3 women, allegations and a settlement

unless Herman told one to kiss it.....

bit another on the lip and then raped her and then told her to put some ice on that lip...

fondled another who just happened to be grieving over her recently deceased husband...

I'm pretty sure Paula Jones got a settlement...but don't tell anyone on the left that she was a Clinton victim...

On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal.

and this is just for starters...with Bill

and the worst of the allegations that we can decipher regarding Herman's behavior is a "gesture".....

so I guess if both parties are "just as bad", we can assume that since this couldn't possibly rise to the very low standards already established by a Democrat in High Esteem...neither party should regard this as a negative for a President of the United States...based on your "thinking"...although, honestly...I think that "one" party would find this, if true and egregious problematic for a candidate on either side, while "the other" party would consider it "resume enhancement" and a rallying cry for a candidate on their side but terribly unacceptable behavior from a candidate on the other side

I have no idea, and nor do you know, what the charges are/were, what the terms of the settlement may have been or even who may or may not have specific knowledge of the settlement or what the restrictive terms of any settlement were...

Last edited by scottw; 11-03-2011 at 02:56 PM..