Thread: Jerry Sandusky
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #30
Sundowner

I have a cabin about 15 miles east of Penn State. Besides Rhody that is my favorite part of the country and I hold it dear to my heart. I have, since I started watching sports, been a huge Penn St. fan. Joe Pa has always been Penn St. to me. Penn St. has the biggest following of anything in P.A.. Not the steelers, eagles, flyers , penguins, pirates or phillies can even come close, in the least. That being said, who the crap is Joe Pa to not bring this to the forefront of everything when this happened? If my best friend did this, I would report it to the highest authority possible after I got done beating the snot out of him. Joe Pa is Penn State's face and he was worried about tarnishing his own legacy. What urkes me the most out of this is that he can look at anyone and say he feels for the victims, say a prayer for the victims, when he had the chance to make it as right as could be made for said victims. I am glad they fired him, the frigan nerve to say he is gonna coach this last home game, once again he brushed it off. If that isn't a god complex what is. This also gives life to the flavor of ice cream at the creamery there, Peachy paterno. What an #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote