View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
So just how much MSNBC have you been watching?

-spence
That's your response? Based on your usual insanity every time I box you into a corner, I assumed you'd just deny that anyone at MSNBC said that...that's what you usually do, you deny what you posted 10 seconds ago.

Spence, what difference does it make how often I watch that train-wreck of a network? Please tell us all why that's relevent?

What's relevent is that when conservatives say similar things, like Don Imus, they get fired. You and your liberal ilk get a pass. WHat's relevent is that, instead of telling its audience about the pros and cons of Romney's ideas (and YOU WERE THE ONE who said liberals in the media like to challenge their audience, so the timing here is delicious), they try to dismiss him as a Klan sympathizer.

Meanwhile, the only Klan sympathizer in Washington DC was Senator Strom Thurmond (D-WV), who was an adnitted former member of the Klan. MSNBC never held him accountable for that. But Romney is the scary Klansman?? Not Strom Thurmond, who as president pro tempe of the Senate, was 5th in line for succession to the office of president??

Spence, you and your ilk have no shame, and your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You literally have no shame, and you are pathetic.

That's what matters. Not how often I watch those hate-mongers.