View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:03 AM   #11
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Pyle, why doesn't the presence of Alan Colmes and Juan Williams and Bob Beckel and Kirsten Powers, make Foxnews more balanced?
Fixed.

Colmes isn't even on any more I don't think. Williams is a mercy hire, he's a lightweight for Brit Hume to beat up on Sundays. Kirsten Powers isn't really all that liberal, but she sure is hot.

Quote:
MSNBC has no regular conservative guests on primetime, none whatsoever. From 7 PM until 11 PM, all you see on MSNBC is the former editorial staff from The Daily Worker.
MSNBC doesn't have the money to hire all the talent that FOX does so they're going after a niche market. Although you will see Republicans on all the time...and hell, their entire morning program is run by a conservative former House member.

Quote:
And while Chris Matthews is heavy, he's no heavy hitter. And if an apology wasn't enough for Don Imus, why is it enough when a liberal does it?
Mathews is the elder member of their prime time lineup. But the two remarks are not at all equal...

Quote:
And in your usual cowardly fashion, you completely dodged my question of why it matters how often I watch that network.
Coward? Hell, I didn't even read your post

-spence