View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Fixed.

Colmes isn't even on any more I don't think. Williams is a mercy hire, he's a lightweight for Brit Hume to beat up on Sundays. Kirsten Powers isn't really all that liberal, but she sure is hot.

MSNBC doesn't have the money to hire all the talent that FOX does so they're going after a niche market. Although you will see Republicans on all the time...and hell, their entire morning program is run by a conservative former House member.

Mathews is the elder member of their prime time lineup. But the two remarks are not at all equal...

Coward? Hell, I didn't even read your post

-spence
"Colmes isn't even on any more I don't think. "

Wrong. He's on O'Reilly, the network's flagship show, all the time. So you just make stuff up to support your inane points?

"Williams is a mercy hire"

Really? Williams often hosts the O'Reilly factor when Bill is away. So you're saying Foxnews hands the reigns OF ITS FLAGSHIP SHOW, to a "mercy hire"?

How would you know he is a mercy hire, anyway?

"MSNBC doesn't have the money to hire all the talent that FOX does so they're going after a niche market"

And that niche market, apparently, is people who have (1) escaped from Bellvue, and (2) ask no questions, and (3) hate everyone who thinks differently than they do.

"Although you will see Republicans on all the time"

Not in prime-time, which is what most folks pay attention to.