View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
JoeyM

1996 Sailfish 176 with Yamaha 115 in RI $6500!!

Decided to finally sell my Sailfish. We had lots of fun with it and caught lots of fish. I can honestly say it's been the best riding 17 ft'er I've been on. The hull is based on the longitudinally stepped SeaCraft hull.

It's a 1996, with a non oil injected 2S Yamaha 115 of the same vintage with a SS prop. it has a continental trailer which is in nice shape. Unknown hours on the motor, but it runs very well. I put in a new battery and trailer tires with one season on them. it has a Humminbird side scan FF with a pretty big screen. it can do 42 mph at wide open when it's light. It cruises nicely at 30-33 mph. It has a new bilge pump and new livewell pump. It has an Igloo cooler seat in front of console with a brand new cushion.

These pics are of when I was working on it last winter and it has seen some use since then. but it's currently sitting in my garage again, and getting cleaned and waxed. This boat has no bottom paint!

Price is $6500 or best offer. Boat is located in RI. email me at: manansal@hotmail.com

Here is a video showing it in action: Click Me!!!

JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote