Thread: anyone see this
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Just because he is trying to sell a product doenst mean its not true. I know nothing of this guy but I can tell you his basis is sound. Just look at whats going on in eurpore, middle east and our current govt system. Maybe its fear mongering but you do know the US Govt credit was downgraded, right? And since then we've done what?
Oh yeah, extended the payroll tax cut.......putting us deeper in debt. once again
The US's credit rating should have been downgraded years ago. You're right, just because he's selling a product, doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true. However, it is all the more reason to be critical of his "information" and question the "facts" he presents. Considering the $1.5million fine he paid for fraud due to providing financial advice he knew was filled with lies, call me a bit skeptical.

He cherry-picks convenient historical events in order to frame up his "end of the world" scenario. Then sensationalizes absolute worst-case scenarios that have been discussed many times before and rebuked quite consistently.

Is our current debt crippling? You bet.
Will we see an economic time more difficult than the last few years? I'd wager an affirmative on that as well.
Is the dollar at risk of being replaced as the world's currency with another option? While it has come up in discussion, it's not likely.
Are we going to have some catastrophic worldwide economic collapse that will result in having to stand in line for our ratio of bread? Doubtful.
Is China going to try to cash in all it's bonds tomorrow and send the US into the financial stone ages? Not a chance.

If you think his basis is so strong, I'd put down the $100 for his newsletter. While you're at it, Ron Jeremy is hocking some pills that will make your junk bigger in 30 days or your money back.