View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #17
Clogston29
xxx

scott - no more spurs v. city games, city beat them twice. they're hamstrung in those games because city still owns adabyor (they loaned him to someone, who then loaned him to spurs I think), so he can't play against them. but city is just plain better overall. They did not have either of the Torre brothers on Sunday.

a four game ban is under consideration for Balotelli for the stomp, even though the match official didn't call anything. given the FA's recent history of dealing with non-england internations, it would not surprise me. That could be his ticket out of england since the manager and balotelli's agent both seam to be leaning toward a transfer to Italy anyway.

it almost seams that liverpool has the same management as the red sox the way they're going with bad big money signings and locker room turmoil. oh wait, they do. now they want demba ba? Newcastle just brought in a young up and coming striker so maybe its time for them to sell high on Ba in Liverpool with overpay. Liverpool could end up being Newcastle's sponsor on the road back to the being an elite side by financing all of their signings.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote