View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #18
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

hello to all and a Happy New Year Lawrence. Home from church, wood stove filled, breakfast gone, some plugs in sealer already. Got some hand finishing, sandpaper work, and I hope to have 3 more batches in sealer today. Pretty much done turning for this year. Heck I didn't even need to turn any this year as I got a large stock pile of plugs already turned from last few years. Got a bunch of darters still need the top slope cut which I do at work on the band saw. My drill press hole drilling V block fixture has worked out swimmingly and allows me not to have to do any more of that at work. Got a couple vintage things in the mix in case we have a plug contest thing this year at plugfest and I also have a few weird mutant things I am hoping work good but still in process, head scratching, stage. I have also been very busy after work making and hopefully finishing 4 fly vises. I will be offering one up to the site for a raffle. You can see it at plugfest, and I will post some pics here on main forum when I get it done this week hopefully, and the winner to be picked at too cold to fish nite so make sure you get in on it as it is to benefit the site and we had such great involvement when I did it a couple years ago. Well that is all from here in Lakeville where all the women are strong and all the men are good looking. Peace. P.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote