Thread: iPhone question
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
iamskippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Not sure exactly how to do what I want to do.
I want to use a calender on my computer , as its much quicker and easier to add events, and then sync that to the iphone.

I also want to add notes, once again with the computer as its quicker. I want to use ti for studying on the train as it is easier to read off the phone, but would take forever to type all the formulas and definitions in with my thumb.

Skip, I can never buy an android for the simple reason that they have a mascot that looks like a gay version of R2-D2. And you need an engineering degree to operate one.
Greg i will look for you but i think you are elforked o because that is a apple product that you are trying to use a Microsoft product with, unless you use your Google calender. here is what it can do.

Apparently Microsoft decided to provide some support. Here is the info or there is app called Quick office, the reg version works well if you want the Pro we can talk off line.

Just a FYI, i don't normally help support Apple products, just toss cheap insults and Jocular comments. like i did above, but everyone missed it.

hope this info help

Skip
iamskippy is offline   Reply With Quote