View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Hookedagain

Lemon Laws doesn't mean CRAP!!!

I purchased a 2008 Ford F350 (No laughing Andy) in December. Drove off the lot and literally 3 miles down the road and the check engine light came on. He took the truck to his friends shop and they replaced the 2 cam sensors. All set right? Uhh...not so much. Two hours later the light is back on. I called the dealer and he now wants to take the truck to Tasca, they have the proper scanning equipment. Tasca had it for 2 days and tell me you're "All set". Well as it turns out I wasn't "All set" because 4 days later the check engine light came on. Back to Tasca for another attempt at repairing this issue. Meanwhile I have made it clear to the used car dealer that I would like him to return my check to me and I will be on my merry way. The next day I get the truck back and all is well...so I thought. After less than a week the light is back on. Now I have all I can do to NOT flip out on him. I want my money back!!!! I keep getting his life story about his divorce and the economy..blah..blah..blah. He told me he does not have the money to buy the truck back and he wants to have Tasca take it again because they failed to fix it and they're responsible for it. So, it goes to Tasca. While it is there I contact the Attorney Generals office. They take my complaint and process it, then turn it over to the New Bedford office. They called me and told me they are going to contact him and help me get my money back. Great! We're getting somewhere. A week later thry tell me he doesn't have the money and he can't take the truck back. WTF!!! Thats it?? Well sir you can take him to court yourself. What it the purpose of Marther Coakley and her consumer program? They did absolutely NOTHING for me except waste my time and eat up time on my 60 day warranty. I don't have $4,000-$5,000 for the attorney. My warranty has expired and I still have a truck with issues.

Anyone want to buy a nice truck??
Hookedagain is offline   Reply With Quote