Thread: Trayvon
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #7
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I wish Mega Millions was tonight because in a rare lunar alignment I agree with both Larry and Dangles at the same time.

The media has gone beyond their job (not in a good way). They brought light to this where it was needed and this at least deserves another look deeply into the facts to make sure justice was not missed. If Zimmerman and this case did not get the full inspection that it deserves, it certainly should. The Facts. They investigated and helped bring to light a possible injustice. The law should be color blind and the media too. But the media has since joined the ranks of the race baiters like Sharpton and now are doing a disservice to Trayvon.

Guys like Sharpton need events like this to survive and drive the point home of White -v- Black. This is their money gig. Their self licking Ice Cream Cone. Their industry of Racism, Inc.

Unfortunately, we should NOT be hearing from the President on this "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" comment. He started off so well, stating this was a local matter and that he should not comment, and that he was glad the state of FL was investigating more. And then he pours fuel on the fire. Good election material for firing up people.

What we need is a just the facts mam Joe Friday investigation. No race, no opinion, just the facts.

Sadly we are not as far along as a country as I'd hoped. No Black Americans, no white Americans, just Americans. We ain't there yet.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: