Thread: Pink Slime
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #21
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by striperman36 View Post
used to be that slaughter house owners in Chicago would check their effulent into the river to make sure not a single shred of pig was being wasted. No different now really? just more sophisticated tools
I'm not "pro" pink slime, my point is that this story like many others has little to do with the facts and more to do the promotion of an agenda furthured though distortion and emotional arguments that don't reflect reality....just read the posts

we'd have would be hormone jacked, antibiotic jacked, processed in China and gassed to preserve color beef. really?

don't forget the pesticide used on corn that's killing bee's, what's it doing to us really?

Yes, believe the people who sell you lips and asses. Good idea. really?

Soylent Green is closer than you think. at least Eben has a sense of humor

Really, this just shows how fubar our food supply has become. really?

I guess since the Administration is "pro" pink slime we should all hope that Obamacare is overturned so that Kathleen Sebilius doesn't/can't mandate that all Americans purchase pink slime and consume it as a healthy source of protein that will reduce healthcare costs by preventing E Coli and Salmonella (probably get the guy that does the unemployment numbers to concoct something) and reduce/prevent further Global Warming ("So, in the worst case, a total ban on pink slime would be like adding 1.2 million cars to the road, from a global-warming perspective.") according to Ezra Klein "Super-Lib"

Could banning “pink slime” be bad for the planet? - The Washington Post

Last edited by scottw; 04-09-2012 at 05:46 AM..