View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, there you go again, saying mean, nasty things. When I do it, you tell me I'm mean and nasty. When you do it, it's OK, I guess?I figure what is good for the goose is good for the gander - the decorum in this forum has good way down over the last year or so. I figure since your constantly railing against "liberals", that I'll start calling sleazy sleazy

I see nothing immoral about exposing the issue of voter fraud. If the person actually voted as Eric Holder, that would be immoral. If the sleazy conservative didn't vote, how is it voter fraud. Your missing the point - O'Keefe is lying to someone - he is conservative and sleazy. Therefore, using the logic you use daily, and no conservatives have called him out, therefore they are all sleazy.

When someone called Gov Scott Walker (in Wisconsin) and pretended to be one of the Koch brothers, did you call that out as immoral? Because most liberals jumped to the conclusion that the Koch brothers have Walker in their back pocket...
As w/me, the person who did it saw how sleazy cons. are and figured he would do the same.

Last week I saw that some sleazy conserv. tried the same thing (even setting up a website!) and got caught. I'm sure others have been contacting him and tell him where he went wrong.