Thread: Trayvon / Media
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
assuming this guy is guilty because the race issue (made up in this case, but don't let that stop you) has you all foaming at the mouth like a bunch of Hitler Youth shouting "Sieg Heil!".
Putting words in our mouth again, huh... All liberals... huh?

I assume he is guilty of something because based on my interpretations Zimmerman put himself in a situation that culminated in him shooting an unarmed kid who Zimmerman thought was suspicious (But was not committing a crime). My take on this would be exactly the same if Zimmerman was white, black, Hispanic, Asian, liberal, republican, and if Trayvon was white, black, Hispanic, Asian, whatever! Ultimately it will be UP TO A JURY OF HIS PEERS to decide if he committed a crime or not. Either way, this is a tragedy for both sides.

I posted a link to a thread back to the Duke case where I (as a liberal) specifically decried what Jackson/Sharpton etc.. were doing in that case with race and guilt.

But then again, I'm a liberal, so you KNOW what we all think

Last edited by RIROCKHOUND; 05-04-2012 at 08:28 AM..

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"