Thread: Trayvon / Media
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #17
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I've never asserted that Zimmerman is a murderer or even a racist. I have asserted I think he's going to be convicted of manslaughter. A good upstanding citizen can royally #^&#^&#^&#^& up and kill someone in an illegal manner.

There's a reason the system doesn't like vigilante justice, it blurs the line and heads straight down a slippery slope.

-spence
spence, this is tiring. we usually disagree but this time you're really surprising me. A vigilante MEANS something. They are people who take the law into their own hands, they go out on their own to deliver justice on someone, right?
Zimmerman CALLED THE COPS ! HE TOLD THE COPS WHERE HE WAS!
By definition - vigilantes dont call the police! the incident didnt occur hours after the call, it was minutes after. He suddenly had some change of heart?
He never in the 911 call said "I'm gonna get this guy" or "I'm going kill this bastard"
If you listen to teh call, Zimmerman sounds SCARED, not aggressive
That didnt happen, he called the police and gave his name, phone and address.
How do you think the altercation happened. Trayvon said hey why are your following me? Zimmerman then pulled out his gun? Really? If so, you're tellng me Trayvon has balls to then attack Zimmerman ( we know that happened to to Zims wounds) ??? You think he attacked after the gun was pulled? If not, then it appears likely Trayvon acted first.
Think about it.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all