View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #22
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
Health Insurance costs are skyrocketing for me and my wife. My company no longer allows her to be on my insurance because her company offers a plan. Her company does not allow me on hers since my company offers a plan. This is all new. Now we have 2 deductibles to hit (so much for family coverage plans). The price we are paying for Health Care is insane. Both of our companies blame the rising cost of insurance and point the finger to the insurance companies. Why is it rising??? I’m not sure (coincidence to Obama care? Who knows but I tend to think so) It does piss me off that others get free Health Care when I have to pay through the nose for coverage and knowing my taxes are going to pay for their health care. The reality is the rising costs are REAL and hitting SOME folks hard…………..

Handouts are killing this country, when are we going to wake up?
How much did your HC costs rise during Bush? I know ours have gone up pretty steady since before Jan 2009......

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"