View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
You believing the whole thing doesn't surprise me, buckman it does.
Likwid, Zimmy, PaulS, Spence -

This woman lies about being a Native American. I could personally care less, because unlike liberals, I din't see every single thing in terms of race. But let me say this, if a Republican candidate lied about being Native American, and one only does that to get ahead, you would all be going berserk.

She also has made some money buying distressed homes. It seems to me that the Occupy Wall Street kooks would be opposed to that. But since she's a liberal, it's OK.

Here in CT, we elected a senator (a democrat) who lied about fighting in Vietnam. That didn't bother liberals. Amazing.

First, your hypocrisy literally has no limits. Second, do you ever stop to think about the type of people your side attracts? It's one perverted, immoral, tax-cheating, race-baiting, rich creep after another.

I'm not saying conservatives are perfect, God knows. But Jeez! You have the Kennedys, the Clintons, John Edwards, Nancy Pelosi, Robert Byrd, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Hollywood scumbags...blech. The Occupy Crowd compared to tea partiers? If you owned a restaurant, which group would you want setting up camp across the street from your business?

Every time I see a list of influential liberals, I feel like a need a tetnus shot. Can't you nominate someone for some office, somewhere, anywhere, who isn't a reptile?