View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Lost ten #'s last night

Had the colonoscopy today, which was nothing at all. Love that demarol. Nurse told me to breath in O/2 through my nose and breath out my mouth. Next thing I know I could hear the nurse saying you might feel some pressure here, and it was over.

The sucky part is the magnesium sulfate. Oh, man does that stuff taste yucky. Up all night sucked big time as well.

Mother has history of colon cancer, so now that I have started this I have to go back in two years.

It is so interesting/gratifying switching primaries and actually receiving adequate or better health care. The last guy I was with shouldn't be in the business. I keep getting a survey request from the insurance company, but I'm afraid I will go overboard discussing some of his shortcomings. My former primary lectured me on how much his practrice, like it came out of his pocket, spent on my wifes breast cancer, and he didn't think it was worthy giving me the meds to get rid of fingernail ripples. He also dimed me out on something I told him by telling my wife. It wasn't anything earth shattering, but it was explicitly said to him in confidence. I could go on, but it was be an endless post. He wonders why the schools in the town where I live didn't accept his free offer of doing physicals for the kids who play sports.

I reccomended him to my younger sister, and when he walked into the exam room and pulled the johnny from my sister's shoulders he said, cute bra. She never went back and never told me until recently.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote