Thread: Bachmann
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #28
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Glad to hear that Scott. Everyone should call out insane comments (from both sides).

PS - Glad you think I'm so intellectual . I actually don't have anyone on my ignore list. Never said I did. It is just the interweb, who cares?
Paul's post convinced me to clear my ignore list. Hopefully, I can limit my time responding to the checkmates and getting called a twelve year old.

So, whether it is Netwons', Einstein's, or Galileo's theory of gravity, gravity is theoretical.You can read more about current theories of gravity at Theory of Gravity

I also like this one from
Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory" by Ellery Schempp
"Warning: Gravity is “Only a Theory”
by Ellery Schempp

All physics textbooks should include this warning label:

“This textbook contains material on Gravity. Universal Gravity is a theory, not a fact, regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered.”

The Universal Theory of Gravity is often taught in schools as a “fact,” when in fact it is not even a good theory.

First of all, no one has measured gravity for every atom and every star. It is simply a religious belief that it is “universal.” ."

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.