View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #9
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Dennis
A good % of his supporters absolutely are brain dead.
True story.
One of my friends who owns an auto body shop in Dorchester, which is as I'm told, has 1/3 of it's population on welfare, EBT, or some other state & government handout.
He goes into a convenient store and is waiting to pay and there is this big fat woman paying for her stuff with her EBT card. He kind of laughs and gives her a look like she's a piece of #^&#^&#^&#^&.
She says to him.
"Me being on welfare is the reason you have a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing job"
Thats the mentality of his supporters !
I saw this thousands of times growing up as my grandfathers repair shop was in Dorchester right around the corner to a welfare office.
The friggin place was a zoo every 1st of the month.
I used to work for Fallon Ambulance part time and Blue Hills Ave was a main route we took to get to/from a lot of nursing homes and patients.

Every weekday in that area is like a Sunday afternoon. Every teenage girl is either pushing a baby stroller or pregnant (or both). People sitting around every where. Almost every porch or set of stairs has at least a couple people drinking from their paper bags.

Dorchester, Mattapan and the surrounding areas define the term "Welfare State." These are the people who are voting for Cadillac Deval in droves.