View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
It's hilarious that some would try and make this all about politics...then again it does serve their agendas and in some cases make them a lot of money.

-spence
I for one am shocked, shocked, that Spence would respond by insulting those who disagree with him. Has he ever resorted to that?

I guess anyone who watches the Olymics and doesn't expect to get lectured about healthcare, is the type of guy who wears a shirt that says "god hates fags", right Spence?

Disagree with Spence, and you must be an inbred, toothless, gun-totin redneck who watches re-runs of "Hee-Haw" for kicks, while eating Chick Fil-A sandwiches through a straw (since we are all tothless)..

Spence, since you ran away from me on the other thread, I'll ask again...you said that blacks who oppose gay marriage simply "respectfully disagree" with liberals on the issue. You also said that whites who oppose gay marriage are the ones wearing "God hates fags" shirts.

So here is my question...how do you apply that to John McCain, a very moral man who happens to be opposed to gay marriage. Spence, does John McCain "hate fags"? Because I saw him on the "Ellen" show talking about this issue, and he sure didn't seem like a hate-monger to me.