View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #22
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
strange that many of the responders in this thread never, ever post in this forum?
I have been an avid participant in the forum before there was a forum, dark days when I was one of the few carrying the torch in an anti-Bush wave of darkness. I can tell you that via this forum I befriended RIRockhound - lib weenie, Nebe - super lib weenie, fishbones, and others. Although I never met DadFisherman, I bet I would get along pretty well with him even though he is a semi-lib weenie. I still dont like likwid and dont think I would if I met him and spence annoys the living hell out of me but he is a good guy in person. Jim in CT gets my respect but scares me some times.
Look, who really cares if the discussion gets out of hand? There is a sticky on the forum warning you if you enter. if you dont like it, go away. I appreciate John allowing us this space to bicker, bitch and moan. I have learned things and believe I am better for it.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i got left off your list ...I agree w/ Jimmy on all of that- he pretty much nailed it, it's fun...most here can handle it...some claim they're leaving forever but then come crawling back, I appreciate that people have passion.....I'm not sure that Eben is a super lib weenie....but he is cute and cuddly