View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
These Muslim extremists are true barbarians. Someone they don't know posts something on youtube they don't like, and the response is to massacre the next Americans they see. Forget the fact that these Americans had nothing to do with the video.

JohnR, sometimes, in my weak moments, I think we should launch a few missles and turn that desert into glass.
Absolutely agree. I fear the world is heading down a scary path where the Arab Street gains Democracy. These people make Trailer Trash look like MIT postgrads

Nuke em from orbit, it's the only way to be sure... Yes, in weak moments it is the easy path. But we are supposed to be better than that and reality kicks in. Now, should nuke's fall into the sure and steady hands of the Arab Street...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Off topic, but I also thought it was interesting to hear Obama say "
the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others..."

Really? Then why do liberals say that Catholics are waging war on women, simply because the church doesn't want to be forced to provide that which it teaches is immoral? Isn't that denigrating the religious beliefs of others?
Jim - I agree with you probably more than I disagree but can we not have all of these threads devolve to X -v- Liberals

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: