View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
FishermanTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
This is a 100% true statement and the root cause of most of the problems we have in this country

"There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that they are the victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, you name it, that that's an entitlement and they will vote for this president no matter what."

If you wake up every day and wonder what the governtment is doing for you, you will vote for Obama

If you wake up every day and wonder what the government is doing to you, you will vote for Romney

Kudos!

That's what I was telling my brother when he heard the news "blip" saying how Romney was attacking the poor.

Romney may have not phrased it as "PC" as the media usually dictates, but he was , in fact, 100% right on point!

Isn't it amazing that when a Democrap blatantlylies to our face, it's OK and they don't get called to the mat for it, but a Republican speaks the truth, without padding the numbers or inflating the facts, and he is attacked as a monster who wants to destroy us?

When I see all the ads on TV, the one direct link to all the Democrat ads is that they seem to be attack ads against the Repubicans and not telling what they can/will do for America.

That wouldn't be so bad if they were based solely on the WHOLE truth.
Unfortunately they won't spend the money to find out the facts, and are content to bombard the airwaves with pieces of speaches and a sentence from an article so far out of context that that 47% thinks they are the all that was said or written.

It's definitely coming down to voting for the "lesser of two evils", and the incumbent evil hasn't shown why he's worthy of another shot.

What will he TRY and do in another 4 years? He's already apologized to the world for being American so maybe he's subjegate himself to the world and give away our rights and freedonms?
Don't laugh, as it could very well be true!