Thread: Debate #2
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #12
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
. Of course you would be losing money because we now print money like it is toilet paper
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
and the dollar is further devalued and I think our credit rating was just whacked again because the Fed keeps pumping liquidity into the markets, China is at zero growth and Europe is in shambles, the Middle East is on fire...but hey..."have you seen the stock market lately???" we are currently running on illusion

with regard to the fairness or unfairness of the nature and questions of the debate I look at it this way....if you want to be President of the United States you should have your metal tested, when a fawning media coddles you, excuses you and promotes and protects you, we end up with the inept current occupant, rather see a candidate run the gauntlet in both the primaries and general and show us why they deserve or can earn the honor of being President, we should be looking for leaders and not shiny idols that we can put on a pedestal and polish when they're not (looking)doing so well...

who said this recently? "he doesn't have a big ego"

"I mean, he is very open to other people's opinions. And he's always willing to compromise and he's always, always listening. So that would kind of be the last thing that I would think of when I talk about my husband is big ego. Because he just doesn't have that."

Last edited by scottw; 10-17-2012 at 04:59 AM..